Life Lately: February 2015

My life lately can pretty much be summed up as 98% school, work (I work at Victoria's Secret in case you didn't understand the br...

My life lately can pretty much be summed up as 98% school, work (I work at Victoria's Secret in case you didn't understand the bra photo), and hiding from the cold. The other 2% is me actually having a life. Clearly that side is rare because while, I like to hibernate in the winter. It is bad I completely slack on everything including my workouts which is absolutely horrible of me, but nonetheless it is pure proof I belong in a warmer climate. I have a ton of great ideas planned once the weather and my schedule allows - until then this is my life.

 photo 71e41347-2dba-427c-b7f3-b5636ec0863d_zpsf65dfae3.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments